Wednesday 8 August 2012

Mega sized model - Age 1 & 2

A simple post for the snapfit pictures of the 2 mega sized model I have.
Also plan to get the RX78-2 & Zakus sometime down the road.

Despite the size, these were really fast builds if you are just doing snap fit.
Each took me only around 2 hours each to assemble.
Worthwhile to mention also that Bandai did a very good job on minimizing the nub marks.
These comes with a tool that you can use in place of a cutter which also serve the purpose of a kit opener. Cool.
Tried it on a few parts and noted that there's minimal nub marks left.
Good fun to try out this but I stick with my trusted Tamiya side cutter for the rest of the build.


These also comes with water decals (sweet) but I'll apply them after I get to paint them.
Will be massive work to get these painted.
Also posted here the color scheme I had planned for them but that might change when I actually get down to it.
A few other projects I have in mind for the moment on my MG & RG kits.

Age 1 - Normal






Age 2 - Normal



Line-art for planned colors


No comments:

Post a Comment